Information and prices
List of services offered as a contractor in the field of Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA), Fire Safety and Civil Defence.
Dear business partners,
we are an accredited and authorized company operating in the domestic and foreign markets, which deals with providing of the services as a contractor mainly in the field of OSHA, Fire Safety and Civil Defence by creating a service supply contract with a customer.
We would like to offer you our service and in this way provide you with a brief information about our company that has in the field of OSHA, Fire Safety and Civil Defence professional experience and a wide network of contacts.
We provide not only prevention, but also a full service: professional inspections /revisions/ of classified technical equipment and fire equipment including the repair, maintenance and delivery of new equipment.
We represent our business partners in dealings with Labour Inspectorates and State Fire Supervision.
Subject and field of activities:
- Provision of complex contractor services in the field of OSHA, Fire Safety and Civil Defence, as well as education in the field of Construction Safety Coordinator.
- Our company is offering these services in accordance with the applicable legislation.
- Prices are exclusive of VAT, we are VAT payers.
- Prices are calculated for providing the complex preventive measures in the field of Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA), Fire Safety and Civil Defence in accordance with the applicable legislation.
- Prices are subject to change depending on the conditions, demands and risk factors of the company, always after mutual agreement.
- Construction Safety Coordinator is according to the Slovak Government Decree No. 396/2006 Coll. on Minimum Construction Site Safety and Health Requirements
- Our price list is quite extensive – we send it to our clients after the contract conclusion or on request.
- Authorisation to execute services
- training of staff / leaders and others /7 € – 14 € per person / according to the number of participants/,
- complete OSHA documentation in accordance with Slovak Law and Regulations – from 350 €,
- complete Fire Safety documentation – from 350 €,
- complete Civil Defence documentation – 800 €,
- risk assessment in accordance with the Act No. 124/2000 Coll. – from 30 to 50 €,
- updating of documentation – once a year /if it is necessary because of legislative and organizational changes etc./ – 150 €,
- preventive building site assessment with the record of findings and their evaluation and potential risk elimination – 150 €,
- investigation of work-related injuries – od 100 € depending on the seriousness,
- revision of classified technical equipment – depending on the type and amount – price list on request,
- revision and inspection of electrical portable devices – from 2,0 to 4,0 €/pc, depending on the amount of devices,
- preventive checks and revisions of classified technical equipment and firefighting equipment,
- supply of new and repair of old firefighting equipment – fire hydrants, portable fire extinguishers etc.,
- elimination of potential risks, supply of safety signs etc.,
Summary of our offer:
We provide contractual services – as a contractor:
1. Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) in accordance with the applicable legislation. Flat rate price includes:
a./ Occupational Safety & Health Administration technologist and his services/.
1.1 carry out regular preventive checks at the premises of the company,
1.2 propose a correction of faults discovered in the field of OSHA,
1.3 carry out initial and periodic staff training,
1.4 prepare and update OSHA documentation,
1.5 take part in inspections carried out by the competent national control authorities in the field of OSHA and Fire Safety,
1.6 Carry out other activities according to the Act No. 124/2006 Coll., specifically:
a./ propose elimination of the work hazards and risks resulting therefrom,
b./ propose measures to eliminate or reduce hazards in the point of origin,
c./ provide professional assistance in prevention policies planning and implementation, safety equipment installation and working conditions improvement with regard to the work environment factors and social measures,
d./ if necessary, discuss with the client's employees OSHA questions related to their work,
e./ if necessary, carry out alcohol and drug testing in the client's workplace before and during the working time,
2. Fire Safety according to the Act No. 314/2001 on Fire Protection as amended:
a./ Fire Safety technologist and his services:
2.1 carry out fire prevention inspections,
2.2 identify the places of special fire hazard and
set the number of fire patrol members,
2.3 carry out regular training in the field of Fire Safety and
professional training of the fire patrol members,
2.4 prepare, manage and maintain the
Fire Safety documentation,
2.5 set the Fire Safety requirements in case of the
building purpose changes,
2.6 organise and evaluate the training fire alarms,
1.5 take part in inspections carried out by the competent national control authorities in the field of Fire Safety,
4. Civil defence according to the Act No. 444/2006 Coll.
4. Flat rate price does NOT include
following extra billed services:
a./ repair, replacement of damaged parts and pressure tests of portable fire extinguishers, measurement and control of fire hydrants, supply of new fire extinguishers,
b./ provision of other materials (Fire Safety signs and plates, Fire Alarm Regulations framing, Fire Evacuation Plan, safety instructions etc.),
c./ carry out professional control of classified technical equipment according to the special regulations,
d./ carry out specialized training courses and training courses for specific professions such as classified technical equipment worker, scaffolder, forklift driver etc.,
e./ prepare other Fire Safety documentation or Secure-technical documentation according to the specific requirements,
f./ performance of the Construction Safety Coordinator according to the Slovak Government Decree No. 396/2006 Coll. on Minimum Construction Site Safety and Health Requirements /except of our contractors/,
g./ car transportation in the cost of 0.3 Euro/km,
4./ Complex OSHA and Fire Safety services calculation – flat rate/month
Scope – natural or legal person
price / month / €
to 20 employees
200 – 350
to 50 employees
from 51 to 100 employees
over 100 employees
Note: the price is for all services together and depends on the demands and risk factors of the company. Agreement is available.
4a./ Civil Defence: 150 €/month flat rate cost excluding VAT, or only preparation of Civil Defence documentation for 800 € excluding VAT.
a service offered in accordance with abovementioned Slovak Government Decree No. 396/2006 Coll. provided by the investor /builder/ delegating an authorised person to coordinate the construction works when the work plan exceeds 30 working days and where the number of working employees is at least 20 people or the work plan exceeds 500 “mandays”.
The price for this service depends on the size of the building site.
The price is usually around 22 € / hour or is calculated after mutual agreement in the form of flat rate costs. The price includes all service execution costs except of the transportation costs. Prices are exclusive of VAT.
Our company is as an accredited corporate entity qualified to execute specialised services and trainings in the field of OSHA, Fire Safety and Civil Defence. Copies of these authorisations are part of every contract concluded with our business partners.
a./ when you conclude with us a contract, the prices for our services in the field of OSHA and Fire Safety will be calculated in the form of flat rate costs in accordance with the contract, except of the costs listed in the paragraph 2,
b./ when you want to purchase our services separately – here are prices for some services according to the valid price list for this year:
We offer not only prevention services but also a complete service in various areas, which means: